WHO WE ARE
Golden Years Outreach Services provides non-medical companion care services to seniors, elderly, mentally and physically challenged adults. Through our coordinated care and support for clients and their families, we enable individuals to remain in the safety and comfort of their own home environment for as long as possible. We also serve clients transitioning back home from an assisted living setting or from a hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility.
We are dedicated to providing quality paraprofessional services so our highly valued aged and disabled clients can achieve the highest level of independence and quality of life in the comfort of their own home.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Have a professional, dependable provider of services who meets your individual needs
- Have a level of service that meets the home care industry’s highest standards
- Have a 24-hour service that includes all holidays and weekends
- Have a cost-effective solution for patients in the hospital or at home who need companionship services
- Have trained, screened, and credentialed home care professionals
- Have response time for providing care within hours from the time requested
- Match your loved one with a caregiver well-suited to his or her needs
- Have regular assessments by the management to ensure client satisfaction
- Have flexible payment options, including online bill payments, credit card, private pay, and submission of claims to long-term care insurance companies
- Have a free consultation